About Credit Saison:
Credit Saison is a Japanese MNC that has setup a lending business here in India. Through its NBFC here in India, that is primarily focused on unsecured lending to Consumer and SME, Credit Saison is looking to replicate its success in Japan in the Indian Market.
The India team consists of leaders from India’s biggest fintech success stories over the past 5 years. Credit Saison (India) aims to create the next wave in the fintech in India. We will build a world class, cutting-edge technology platforms for the global vision and expansion of the company. This will be a high-performance enabled work culture, career focussed and with the aim of changing/aiding the growth of this sector.
We are on to something big, come be part of this journey.
Role & Responsibilities:
What will you be doing:
- Establish the best practices for meetings, facilitating progress, sharing updates and connecting with other teams.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management and engineering
- Should be focussed heavily on best user research practices and communication design
- Guide the team to develop best practices and ensure the quality of design output is core to the organisation
- Provide mentorship to a team of UX Designers; lead creative and holistic thinking across diverse product releases, platforms, and devices.
- Actively scope task-time, prioritise tasks, estimate solutions, plan agile sprints, execute and track efforts in tools such as JIRA.
- Take responsibility for overall customer satisfaction with the product and design.
- Act as a gatekeeper and ensure quality of PRDs and designs
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years dedicated hands-on user experience applying User Experience design principles and methodologies to develop web and mobile based solutions
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Bachelors or Master Degree - Computer Science is a plus, but not required
- Obsession for advocating customer needs
- Proven ability to work cross-team, lead the design process and synthesize feedback.
- Should be able to take input from product management, engineering, and other business teams
- Unwavering attention to detail with an acute awareness to everything that is core to the organisation
- Strong desire for innovation with the right balance to business needs and customer expectations
- Consistently keep learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge
- Strong in communication - verbal or written
- Willing to work in a fast-paced start-up
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying