About Credit Saison:
Credit Saison is a Japanese financial services company with revenues of over $3 billion. With entry into India,
Credit Saison is looking to replicate its success into the local and southeast Asian markets. The India team consists of leaders from India’s biggest fintech success stories over the past 5 years.
Credit Saison (India) aims to create the next wave in the fintech in India. We will build world class, cutting-edge technology platforms for the global vision and expansion of the company. This will be a high-performance enabled work culture, career
focused and with the aim of changing/aiding the growth of this sector.
We’re constantly on the look-out for solid engineers and team players who are willing to come be a part of this exciting journey. You will drive and help the growth of this company with your technical abilities to achieve excellence to industry-redefining levels.
Credit Saison will be creating opportunities for many businesses out there to get access to affordable credit and the platforms we will build will need to enable us to do this with extreme efficiency, scale and reliability. We are on to something big, come be part of this journey.
- Understand the business objectives, formulate hypotheses and collect the relevant data using Excel/SQL/R/Python.
- Analyze bureau, customer and lending performance data on a periodic basis to generate insights.
- Formulate policies and monitor portfolios on a regular basis
- Present complex information and data in an uncomplicated, easy-to-understand way to drive action.
- Work with cross-functional teams such as finance, product and technology teams to drive projects
- Implement underwriting mechanisms for digital underwriting and authorization strategies.
- Monitor data quality and quantity.
- Build a culture of strong automation and monitoring
- Independently Build and refit robust models for achieving game-changing growth while managing risk.
- Identify and implement new analytical/modeling techniques to improve model
- performance across customer lifecycle (acquisitions, management, fraud, collections, etc.)
- 1+ years working in data science/Risk domain with experience in building risk models or generating risk insights.
- Fintech/Retail Lending experience is preferred
- Expert level proficiency in. Excel and Analytical tools and languages such as SQL, Python, R/SAS, etc.
- Experience with building risk models using common modeling techniques (Logistic and linear regressions, decision trees, etc.) is preferred but not required
- Strong familiarity with Tableau//Power BI or other data visualization tools
- Demonstrated autonomy, thought leadership, and learning agility.
- Ability to work in collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Refined ability to prioritize and perform tasks accordingly and have a can do attitude
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying