About Credit Saison:
Credit Saison is a Japanese MNC that has setup a lending business here in India. Through its NBFC here in India, that is primarily focused on unsecured lending to Consumer and SME, Credit Saison is looking to replicate its success in Japan in the Indian Market.
The India team consists of leaders from India’s biggest fintech success stories over the past 5 years. Credit Saison (India) aims to create the next wave in the fintech in India. We will build a world class, cutting-edge technology platforms for the global vision and expansion of the company.
This will be a high-performance enabled work culture, career focused and with the aim of changing/aiding the growth of this sector. We are on to something big, come be part of this journey.
What will you be doing as Senior Software Engineer;
• Design and build scalable REST API’s and integrate third party API’s
• While you focus on one stack, you will also work on multiple stacks - Backend, Frontend, Databases, Infra, etc.
• Unifying data structures across multiple internal built systems to ensure continuity and enhancements of functionality
• Implement scalable, robust and highly available solutions
• Identify and/or question problems/issues and have the ability to scope out a solution with clean modular code
• Participate in Sprint Planning activities - sizing, estimations and assessments
• Conduct peer to peer code reviews and write unit test cases along with your code
• Work with the QA team to ensure that your code is always delivered on time and matching the criteria of all stories
• Show demoes of the features and functionality you have developed
Technical and General Skills we expect you to have;
• Quick learner, good at math and problem solving skills
• Strong in communication - verbal and written
• Fair working knowledge of design patterns
• Good in Data Structures and writing algorithms
• Experience working on MVC frameworks
Other tech skills that we’d like you to have knowledge about:
• Relation DB’s, Git, Using an IDE, writing unit test cases
• Bachelors or Master Degree - Computer Science is a plus, but not required
• Willing to work and keep up in a fast-paced startup
• Be open-minded and learn from your peers
• Have fun in a collaborative work environment