About Credit Saison:
Credit Saison is a Japanese MNC that has setup a lending business here in India. Through its NBFC here in India, that is primarily focused on unsecured lending to Consumer and SME, Credit Saison is looking to replicate its success in Japan in the Indian Market.
The India team consists of leaders from India’s biggest fintech success stories over the past 5 years. Credit Saison (India) aims to create the next wave in the fintech in India. We will build a world class, cutting-edge technology platforms for the global vision and expansion of the company.
This will be a high-performance enabled work culture, career focused and with the aim of changing/aiding the growth of this sector. We are on to something big, come be part of this journey.
We are looking for MBA/Semi-Qualified CA/Post Graduate with experience of 2 years in an NBFC/ 4-5years experience if Non-NBFC at the post of Finance Manager for our company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Prepare Financial Statements, Business Activity Reports and Financial Forecasts.
2. Ensure that the organization’s financial records and recordkeeping methods are in compliance with applicable standards and regulations.
3. Manage employees and contractors who are responsible for financial reporting and budgeting.
4. Periodically review the organization’s financial reports and identify opportunities for cost reduction.
5. Manage the supply side of the business which includes on-boarding lenders, managing their inflows and payouts, keeping a tab of commissions among others.
6. Co-ordination with Operations Team for reconciliation of transactions at partner level.
7. Co-ordination with Operations Team for relevant financial data for revenue recognition