About Credit Saison:
Credit Saison is a Japanese MNC that has setup a lending business here in India. Through its NBFC here in India, that is primarily focused on unsecured lending to Consumer and SME,
Credit Saison is looking to replicate its success in Japan in the Indian Market. The India team consists of leaders from India’s biggest fintech success stories over the past 5 years. Credit Saison (India) aims to create the next wave in the fintech in India. We will build a world class, cutting-edge technology platforms for the global vision and expansion of the company.
This will be a high-performance enabled work culture, career focused and with the aim of changing/aiding the growth of this sector. We are on to something big, come be part of this journey.
Day to day to include following areas:
- Assisting in preparation of risk presentation and related materials
- Financial and business analysis for client’s risk assessment
- Analysis of asset quality and stress testing
- Building and analyzing various financial model’s/ projections and scenario analysis
- Industry benchmarking and cross portfolio comparison and analysis
- Developing views on sectors and sub-segments
- Assisting on various aspects of due diligence that we will be conducting as part of our risk assessment.
- Review and assessments of client’s process and systems
- Liaison with other teams to ensure regular updates and monitoring of portfolio clients.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to take initiative and run solo on the work assigned to you.
- A team player who can work in sync with internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly motivated and open to undertake new initiatives.
- Clarity in communication and confidence to put forward one’s view.
- Exposure to financial sector entities would be preferred.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying