About Credit Saison:
Credit Saison is a Japanese MNC that has setup a lending business here in India. Through its NBFC here in India, that is primarily focused on unsecured lending to Consumer and SME,
Credit Saison is looking to replicate its success in Japan in the Indian Market. The India team consists of leaders from India’s biggest fintech success stories over the past 5 years.
Credit Saison (India) aims to create the next wave in the fintech in India. We will build a world class, cutting-edge technology platforms for the global vision and expansion of the company.
This will be a high-performance enabled work culture, career focused and with the aim of changing/aiding the growth of this sector.
We are on to something big, come be part of this journey
About the Role
We are seeking a talented, energetic and resilient experienced human resources business partner to join our growing organization. In this position, you will primarily act as a consultant for company management on all issues related to human resources. You should be a proactive communicator and change agent, someone who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions.
As a Lead you will -:
- Build strong connect with the team to effectively partner in building the right values based culture.
Primary Roles & Accountabilities :
- Core HR Processes :
- Ensure flawless execution of the following Core people processes
- Performance Management process :
- Objective Setting of the entire team are SMART & in line with OKR, business & people priorities.
- Midyear Review- Ensure MYR is done between manager & employee to provide directions on the progress
- Annual Appraisal- Ensure PDRs are well written, onus for calibration of the region team and fitting the bell curve. Compilation of data to ensure high quality Calibration and pay for performance
- Org. Health survey :
- Ascertain employee participation by ensuring accuracy in data and effective administration and follow-up with sales team. Work closely with the managers to bring out insights, create & drive action planning.
- People Planning process & Staffing :
- Responsible for recruitment in the teams
- Own the staffing and recruitment process from end to end (manpower planning, sourcing, joining --> on Boarding). Support the induction across all levels
- Bring in diversity of talent in the team by hiring diverse workforce from different facets.
- Ensure that the Exit interview is done and analysis of same is fed back to the relevant process/ system.
- Employee Engagement & Culture Building :
- Be an employee champion - Reach out to the frontline to ensure good connect and resolve frontline issues in minimum time.
- Own the R&R for the team as per plan
- Own up the engagement agenda for the team as per the agreed plan and ensure high employee involvement.
- Set up appropriate two way communication channel with the frontline.
- Drive the organizational Values and Code of Conduct to the frontline through appropriate communication, highlighting deviation and being the role model themselves.
- Capability Building :
- Drive organization capability agenda in partnership with Managers & HR Managers
- Ensure employee development as per development needs highlighted through Performance management process & People planning. Follow 70:20:10 principle.
- Generate, own and maintain various People Process reports/ records/ analysis and must Win Battles Report.
- Ensure that relevant HR Admin support is provided to the employees in a timely manner
- Own up the Third Party Resources and Process Ownership ( T&E, Salary, Imprest, Grievance handling, complete control and processing)
- Bachelor’s degree , MBA preferred but not necessary
- 5 Plus year’s experience in HR out of which at least 3 years as an HRBP
- Executional excellence: You have the organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, high sense of responsibility, and generalist skill set to take on a wide range of high priority tasks in support of the CEO and executive team.
- Executive level communication skills: Your written (including decks) and verbal communication is compelling and precise. The ability to lead on and enjoy both strategic and tactical work is key;
- Analytical capability: You’re confident creating, scrutinizing and improving everything from staffing, performance models to pivot tables.
- Designing or leading organizational change management around new goals, priorities, team changes or projects. High initiative, self-starting capabilities; the demonstrated ability to identify and seize opportunities for impact in messy, uncertain contexts without direction or oversight.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying